Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What is some good songs??

To download on my iPod?

What?Are talking about dude?

Favorite Answer

Anything by The Hush Sound, Panic! At The Disco, old-school Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, The Fray, Kelly Clarkson, Taking Back Sunday, and ((insert your preferences here))... just go with what you already like.

Yeah just go with what you like and here are a few new/somewhat new ones The Academy is... and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are really good especially The Academy is...

and yes it does have the three dots hope that this helps

Exactly what Kuneko_Sutano Said :) out of all of them I would say My Chemical Romance

stop stealing, go buy them.