Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

NATURAL, AFRO, STRAIGHT OR CURLY... how does gettin your done make you feel???

what dio you prefer??? why do ppl consider nappy as a bad thing...why can't it be called natural??? how do u maintian thick african hair??? how is curly hair maintained??? how do you feel when you get your hair done {is it refreshing to you???}

Favorite Answer

Getting your hair relaxed can feel good when you have a good stylist who does exactly what you need him/her to do. My hair used to be relaxed everytime and I loved it but since my stylist moved away and I am not getting the type of service I used to get I decided to revert to my curls. And that feels great too. Just knowing that you can wash and go without thinking about roller setting or you can get your hair wet anytime without worrying about messing up your do feels great. In terms of styling, some styles that I do now are pretty low maintenance and easy and there are times when I have a hard time getting it how I want but for the most part I would say whether it is an easy or difficult style, relaxed or natural, getting your hair done feels great and makes you feel pretty.

Same. I have naturally curly hair and everyone always used to compliment me, but i hated it and for some stupid reason wanted to be like everyone else and ended up straightening it everyday for about two years. But then one summer i couldn't be bothered seeing as i was going swimming everyday and therefore washing it everyday, and i cam to like my curls, my family also have curly hair and my cousins looked nice so i thought well i must do to. I now love my curls and it made me feel special because i can do anything with it, from staright, to frizzy, to waves, i can brush out my curls for a wavey style and i now do not have to spend hours slaving over it every morning to get in straight. :)

straight...makes me feel .... like perfect hair :P

makes me feel good

Source(s): I love my natural nappy afro!