Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

Is Yahoo! Answers for people who don't have a life?

The Yahoo! Staff will probably delete this question.

Favorite Answer

for people who wanted experiences and get bored..

Source(s): :D

For some people the answer is yes.But for most people it's a way to resolve problems and questions that they either have no other source for a answer or are afraid of family and friends finding out that they may have made a stupid or costly mistake.Myself I have only asked two questions one for fun and one because I did not know the correct answer.Besides that I have answered many questions from knowledge that I have and I will never answer a question if I do not have a correct answer for it and many of my answers have been chosen as number one answers as I am now a level four (4) member and I am working towards higher levels all the time by offering hopefully sane and logical answers.

Depends on how much time people spend answering/asking questions. If one only logs in for a little bit of time, then it is another part of life. Its a forum for people to exchange ideas, but everything must be done with moderation. I will say that people who make life changing choices based on the answers are not necessarily the most sensible of beings. You can get answers here on practical questions, not necessarily on life answers.

By the way, the ones who have no life are easy to spot, for example one of the people who answered above, Blake, sounds like the type with no life but Yahoo!answers. There was another person on there one time who asked the stupidest questions, it was annoying.

Hope this helps!

• DNA

It depends on how long they spend answering questions. All day long....then there's probably a problem.

I usually only answer questions where I know my reply may help. This question just caught my eye, so I thought I'd reply and tell you why I answer. No, I don't sit here all day. I may spend about an hour a day, sometimes two, sometimes much less.

• fefe

NO not really, it's to help other people and also you can find out alot of info on here, as least for me that's why I'am here. As lond as your not here 24/7 then you DO have a life outside of the computer.

NO, it is for people who like interacting on the net by asking and answering questions.

maybe it is for the brain dead like me. I have had 5 strokes and dealing with people face to face makes me feel like kidnapping them and tourturing them over long periods of time and letting them go only if the temp. outside is at least minus ten deg. and they are scantily clothed.

hey u have 509 points do u have a life

i do

i like to help people out with there questions

Well ... Pat N's answer is pretty straightforward ... a fellow giik I would hazard a guess.

But you have to admire Blake's imagination, eh? What a hoot that boy is. :-)

no its for people who have questions or want to help others with their problems

Sometimes. But, it's also for bullies, stalkers, backyard breeders, mean people, and morons. And for people who actually want help and people who actually want to help.