Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsMy Yahoo · 1 decade ago

Is Yahoo! Answers for people who don't have a life?

The Yahoo! Staff will probably delete this question.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

for people who wanted experiences and get bored..

Source(s): :D
  • 1 decade ago

For some people the answer is yes.But for most people it's a way to resolve problems and questions that they either have no other source for a answer or are afraid of family and friends finding out that they may have made a stupid or costly mistake.Myself I have only asked two questions one for fun and one because I did not know the correct answer.Besides that I have answered many questions from knowledge that I have and I will never answer a question if I do not have a correct answer for it and many of my answers have been chosen as number one answers as I am now a level four (4) member and I am working towards higher levels all the time by offering hopefully sane and logical answers.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on how much time people spend answering/asking questions. If one only logs in for a little bit of time, then it is another part of life. Its a forum for people to exchange ideas, but everything must be done with moderation. I will say that people who make life changing choices based on the answers are not necessarily the most sensible of beings. You can get answers here on practical questions, not necessarily on life answers.

By the way, the ones who have no life are easy to spot, for example one of the people who answered above, Blake, sounds like the type with no life but Yahoo!answers. There was another person on there one time who asked the stupidest questions, it was annoying.

Hope this helps!

• DNA
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It depends on how long they spend answering questions. All day long....then there's probably a problem.

I usually only answer questions where I know my reply may help. This question just caught my eye, so I thought I'd reply and tell you why I answer. No, I don't sit here all day. I may spend about an hour a day, sometimes two, sometimes much less.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fefe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

NO not really, it's to help other people and also you can find out alot of info on here, as least for me that's why I'am here. As lond as your not here 24/7 then you DO have a life outside of the computer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO, it is for people who like interacting on the net by asking and answering questions.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe it is for the brain dead like me. I have had 5 strokes and dealing with people face to face makes me feel like kidnapping them and tourturing them over long periods of time and letting them go only if the temp. outside is at least minus ten deg. and they are scantily clothed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey u have 509 points do u have a life

i do

i like to help people out with there questions

• 1 decade ago

Well ... Pat N's answer is pretty straightforward ... a fellow giik I would hazard a guess.

But you have to admire Blake's imagination, eh? What a hoot that boy is. :-)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no its for people who have questions or want to help others with their problems

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes. But, it's also for bullies, stalkers, backyard breeders, mean people, and morons. And for people who actually want help and people who actually want to help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.