Advise please?

When I was 6, I dreamed of being a ballerina. Typical. But now I want to be a figure skater. I've never felt so passionate about something. I feel so free when I ice skate. BUt I love writing too.

Which should I continue with?

Writing or Figure skater?

(Or can I be both?)

Wow, thanks everyone. especially BoredEnoughToPostHere

and

dino_cutie

Also a special thanx to Miranda

Favorite Answer

follow your heart. you can do anything.

be both if its not oo much fot you!

you could even compromise- write about skating.

i love the fact that you said you feel free when you skate. that passion is beautiful! continue doing it.

you could always write as a professional but skate as a hobby, or do something like kylie M did, make it big time skating and then write a book- your book will be more popular that way too!!!

or go and do both and see which one you enjoy more or what gets you where you want to be.

write a book and send it to a publisher no matter your age... follow your dream!!!

continue skating and see where that takes you... professional figure skater...touring.

enjoy your life talented one.

goodluck and remember..

always follow your heart...

MDH.SA

Source(s): www.seekingadvice.wetpaint.com

Well since you have such a passion for figure skating you should be that. At first practice figureskating all the time. As soon you get really good unless you already are. Then still do a lot of figure skating but in free time be a writer. Because figure skating is importatnt. But writing expresses your feeling. So you can do both.

Source(s): mermaidlover96@yahoo.com

You can be both, but either of those can take intense dedication to attain the greatest level of success... you can balance the two but one will need to be a priority if you are looking for much notoriety.

sweety you can be both.. the resason i say you can is because im doing more than one of my dreams! i write and have work published online and umm i go to school full time and in school i do a numerous of things...

its all about timing

DUHH.. honey you can do both thats the beauty of life ....there are choices,and you dont have to do one at a time ..like me i love

writeing.photography and surfing i'm passionet for all of them and find time to practice aswell don worry about praticeing you might hat practiceing for stuff you dont enjoy dooing but if you enjoy it its fun!!

why not work hard at both? if you love them then you'll should spend time on both of them and eventually find one you love a bit more then the other. i wish you good luck. :]

you can be both..... follow your dreams and do what you want to do. just make sure you have a back up plan encase one or the other doesnt work out.

GOOD LUCK!

Just be it all, life is like a coin, spend it with many talents

yes you can do both I don't know why not. you could clear your head while you skate, and when you could write when you were not skating , why not

both.

If its so hard to choose, do both

if you only do one you may feel like you made the wrong desicion