Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 1 decade ago

do you need a license to sell products like cds, or other household items in stores?

like inventions, cds, dvds, etc.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Generally, if your selling products you need a business license. As state and local laws vary, I would check with your City Clerk and State Department of Revenue for specific details.

    You may even be able to find such information on the web.

  • 1 decade ago

    You probably need a re-sale license. It is pretty easy to get it. Look on your states website for info.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.