help with my system?

ok i put 2 jvc 12 subs in a s 10 and a 1200 watt pyrimid amp i hooked it all up and it wasnt in the dash i took it all off and put it in the dash and it will not work i changed a poped fuse on the main and on the radio its self all of the wires are correct and none are touching whats the matter with it

Update:

ok some guy didnt get it i put 2 JVC 12 SUBS in an S 10 pickup i had 1200 WATT PYRIMID AMP i put all of it in and wired it up outside the of the dash i PUT IT IN THE DASH and it did not work I CHANGED THE FUSE and all the other fuses and it still didnt work ok did every one get that

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Re-check all of your wiring....

Source(s): 25 year electronics technician, Peavey MediaMatrix certified, audio guru
  • 1 decade ago

double check all the fuses, especially the amp fuse. also you need an in-line fuse in your power wire. if it doesnt have one then that could be the problem. also make sure the rca jacks are hooked up correctly. thats all i know to tell you. if it still doesnt work ask a professional.

• 1 decade ago

check it out easy as this. HUH?!? a little slower next time with better details quite confusing.

• 1 decade ago

Still didnt get it,could you say it one more time?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.