Nahna asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Weird question: What should I do about a sour-tasting vaginal discharge (no accompanying smell)?

I don't need any rude responses! Who hasn't "performed" on their husband after sex? And maybe I should restate - not discharge, but the normal vaginal wetness of a woman. Please, those of you can't help, don't answer. And believe me, I'm cleaner than most of you, so keep the a**hole answers to yourself. I'm asking because I need an answer.

I've been to many doctors - it is not a question of poor hygiene or bacterial infection or yeast. I think that maybe - like someone suggested - it is an issue with my diet. I will try that.

And for all you jerks who have insulted me for asking my question, go lose yourself...

Thanks, all.

Favorite Answer

why in the world would you taste your vaginal discharge now thats just nasty!!!!

go ask your gynacologist!!!

• Erika

It sounds to me (although of course i will't diagnose you -it somewhat is often sturdy to get examined for each thing) is that it somewhat is bv, or a minimum of your ph is somewhat off. I suffered from this for years, and on occasion my tests could come back advantageous for bv, yet different cases that they had come back damaging. you will desire to attempt a hydrogen peroxide douche (not frequently mentioned as any douche can push an infection added up into the reproductive equipment), something over-the-counter such as Rephresh or stability Activ, or female probiotics such as Femdophilus. in case you hold getting those issues interior the long term, in my journey female probiotics are the final thank you to administration this. yet while it somewhat is an occasional concern then an insert such as a results of fact the B.energetic or Rephresh may well be effective (and extra low-value). Taking a folic acid supplement can help some women folk with this besides. Bv is oftentimes fishy smelling, yet I even have observed that when it somewhat is basically gentle it may scent like potato peelings, garlic or muddle boxes :S

Hi Nahna!!!

GIRL !!!!!! GO TO THE GYN!!!!

This could be an irritation of the vaginal conduct, a viral infection (which they could be some times very stubborn or it could be much worst?????

The only way to know is with a proper Lab. Test. But you should NOT ignore this. Vaginal infections, some times doesn't bother much and you might think it's simple, when in fact they travel up, infecting ovaries, which then get inflame(very painful).

So GO, GET YOURSELF CHECKED !!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU & HAPPY NEW YEAR

ALLIV Z

To bypass all the insensitive responses.... It's very similar to a man's semen tasting bitter. It can very well be due to your diet. The old standby is to drink pineapple juice a few hours or even for a few days beforehand. Some foods make it sour as well, such as beer, red meat, I can't remember very well but I think broccoli and asparagus (well, of course asparagus) as well. I think you'll notice a difference.

• old

Hey Babe, I would ignore all the rude comments, some people are just immature and cannot simply understand questions. This is normal, if the texture and smell are not normal then their are problems, but other than that, if you want to have a diferent tatse then change your diet and eat more fruits and drink more juices... God Bless, happy new year!!!!!

• DNA

I never heard of anyone performing on their husband after sex. It's usually before intercourse. Maybe you have a yeast infection or something. Try an over the counter yeast treatment and stay away from sugars and sweets. Eat more yogurt with no sugar.

If there's no smell, is there any color (white, green, yellow)? What is the texture? Is it normal or clumpy or thick? See a gyn if there are any of these symptoms. If it is just a taste, maybe it is ur diet?

this is just a rumour but it won't hurt to try...drink 2 litres of pineapple juice on the morning of the day(that eve)you're gonna have sex...they say this will make it taste sweeter(supposed to work on men,too!!)

i haven't tried it but good luck...never know!!;)

p.s.why is everyone so freaked out about this....?live a little!

Source(s): just hearsay...

Well, the only thing I can think of is your diet. Maybe drinking more water and juice? Im not exactly sure, sorry.

I'd say see your doctor incase it's something meds can fix and to make sure your health is not at risk.