my dvd buner is not wroking right it will read but will not burnthe door keeps open ingis window xp mess up?

how can i get my dvd buner working again? will read butdoor keeps opening

Favorite Answer

There should be a selection to lock tray during,read,write and burn process.Are you useing external burner or internal?Could be your program your useing to burn is messed up.Hard to say without knowing more.

Your burner is dusty inside and humid, or, you are using the wrong speed cd's for your burner, or, you need a new burner!

time to replace the burner

I thing you chage the type of cd .. return to last type of cd you used it before .