Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

what the difference between condoms?

spearmaside and no spearmaside

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That helps but the thin ones can break. Just don't use cheap ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Some condoms contain a spermicidal lubricant and some don't. The spermicidal ones kill sperm but are a bit of an overkill really because the barrier should stop the sperm leaving the condom anyway.

• 1 decade ago

spermicides have a lubrication on them that kill sperms instantly, i would recomend them for safer sex but the last time i used one my boyfriend and I both had a stinging sensation from the spermicide

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

one has spermicide which has a stuff on it that kills sperm and the other does not. The spermicide ones offer more protection against pregnancy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • lady26
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

one has a concotion on it that kills sperm and one does not. spermicide doesnt even work anyway thtas how i got pregnant. also on top of that - i heard spemciide can make you more likely to contract hiv or other sexually trasnmittable diseases.

• 1 decade ago

condoms with spermaside kill the sperm condoms with no spermaside just keeps the sperm from getting into the vagina

• 1 decade ago

spermacide kills sperm. The other doesn't have that on the condom

• 1 decade ago

they come in different flavours... banana, chocolate, strawberry, bubble gum

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It kills the sperm.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.