Alias asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

how does it feel to get eaten out?

Favorite Answer

Oh my gosh at the immaturity of some of these answers! This is something incredibly intimate, and something only to be shared with someone that you truly care about. If done the right way, your toes will curl and you will not know your name. However, done the wrong way, and it feels like sandpaper. I hope that if you are considering this, you are taking the proper steps and being safe. Again, this is a gift to both you and the giver, and proper consideration should be taken as such. Good luck! :)

Oh, I hope this doesn't mean what it sounds like!!!!

Why would you ask such a question?

I've yet to reach level 2 so I can't vote for the best answer but let it go on record that I like 'elmjunbur's' answer the best. LOL

I've never really cared for restaurants, but I go every once in a while to give my wife a break from the kitchen.

you feel like your floating away on a cloud but always dusch otherwise they won't want to do it & it will be your loss.

I tried asking my hamburger but he wouldn't talk back

eww u are probably sooo lonely im srry 4 u. go find a local church and go to confession! or, get a boyfriend!! geez why would u ask that question..

• jerry

ok,,depends were you go

lol...sure...lol