if you guys on yahoo would marry me what kind of things would you do with me and do to me?

just a future kind of thing!lol

Favorite Answer

You don't have what it would take for me to marry you.

Girl Be Careful! That is a Big question to ask since there are many people out there that pretend they are good but it seems to be that the one's who answered your question on there seem to be kind. There are many men who I came across online are scams. My fiance I met online but I found out more about him before we moved further into our relationship and know we are waiting for about 2 or 3 years to get married. One great thing is that he includes me into his family and daily activities. Not only he is a youth pastor, we still pray together and for each other plus reading the Bible to each other. There is so much more about him that I thought I would never find out about him in and his family. I do have to admit that I was scared to fall in love with this man when I first met him because I don't trust the men I meet online and I didn't want to get into another relationship but I had to trust the Lord on this one. The interesting thing is that at the time we met, I was not looking for a spouse. If you do find someone you are interested in online, I would suggest to get a background check on that person before you move on further in your relationship. Also, look for any red flags about that man too. Look for what is important to you in that man. If he wants to marry you when you first meet him, I would take it time and see what he is actually looking for.

• bigrig

First of all, treat you with all the love, kindness, & respect that you

deserve. I would treat you like a LADY, treat you like a QUEEN, I

try to be the best gentalman that I know how to be( Chivalry

fortunatly still exists ), be your best friend, show you how much I

appreciate you by buying you little gifts like jewelry, show you

lots of attention & affection (love making), & over-all just be there

for you. Think I'm feeding you a line of bull? Don't believe me?

Just ask my ex-girlfriend. You asked for it. You got it.

Happy New Year from a Colorado Country Boy!!!

Were your parents related before they had you or afterward. What in the bloody hell is the matter with you? Are you one of those perverts that are men who pretend to be women? Do you realize how many 16 yr old guys are pleasuring themselves to the response of this question? You are truly a waste of DNA that other people could have.

I'm sure I'm too old, first thing, second thing I'd get a violation for sure if I even put down halve of what I have to say. So I'll say no more.

If you really wanna know, ask in private... :D