Zoe asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

where can I downloead powerpoint???

where can I downloead powerpoint and that can work I need to do a project on the powerpoint I tryed to downloed 2 already but they woudent opedn so if u have a web- site where I can downloead it send it to me I really need it plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzz plzzz

ppl thanks u

*Happy New Year*

Favorite Answer

get Open Office it has something almost the same to powerpoint.

Arr, ye prob'ly need ar serial ter activate yer copy yer illegally downloaded, matey. Yer might want ter use Firefox wit der NoScript extension if yer ganna check random websites fer serials. And yer might not wanna download stuff frem der internet, cause yer might get viruses, trojans, and spyware.

If you want a good free (legal) Office Suite (with a presentation program), you should check out OpenOffice.Org, which can be downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org/ (duh).

You cant. You have to buy these things, they don't just appear on the shelves in PC World!

i'd try limewire, that's where i found it. its a part of the microsoft office package. good luck.