Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 decade ago

How do u get your park value up on Roller Coaster Tycoon?

It needs to be 20,000 but mine is around 9,000. I am on Hydro Hills on RCT 1...PLEASE HELP ME!

Favorite Answer

haha, that game is old, but it's GREAT!!

The trick:

Take out loans, and buy land. Do this through the screen that shows park information... the button you want to click is the one with the sign. The more land you buy, the higher the value of your park.

The loans don't affect the park's value, so you can take as many loans out as needed.

Good luck!

P.S. if you don't like my idea, do what Niks said. It's the only other thing that'll work. I tend to put my food stalls in big square paved areas. The guests get trapped in the square (you still have a small path for entrance and exit) and they continue buying food. Great scam for bringing in the dough.

Do different things.

-Try to add more roller coasters and rides. People will be more attracted for sure. Even make the ticket a little bit more expensive.

- Even in the food stalls, make the food better quality and/or a little cheaper.

Well, first you identify which ride is popular. Then you make the ques of that line longer so that more people can stand. Then you increase the cost of that ride so that people are still willing to pay for it (Excess will clear queues.)

Aso try placing food bars and drink bars outside exits of pleasant rides like merry go rounds... But avoid outside exits of roller coaster rides. This'll prevent vomits

Roller coasters are biggest cash earners. After this you can try that land buying trick... But just see which rides are popular and make the queues appropriately long and ride cost as well...

I think the best way to do that is probably look for anything bonus to get on the game or find something that would help you through out the game. Sry if this don't help.

You click on certain things like food stands and make the food higher quality or make the rides faster. put in better stuff according to what the people want when you click on them to see what they are thinking

I look at my people actions/thinking and I go to thoughts and I look for anything bad (path is really messy, bad vandolism, too high of a price, hungry, bathroom, thirsty, ect.)

that usually helps me

i jeeze havnt performed RCT in years.. greater often than not #2... properly.. park value could be greater with paying for (good) rides, nutrition stalls, greater loos, w.e amkes the purchasers experience like good

You have to add more attractions to the park and get more people to come somehow!

TAKE OUT LOANS!

buy many things and it raises the value.

i haven't played that game for a long time!

great game! i always fail everytime...