another animal crossings queastion...?

ok i have all these wood things and i dont know what do do with them or what they are. Their called mega harmonoids,mega lullaboids, mini rustoids, mini alloids, tall percoloids, dingloids and drilloids. thank you.

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    These are gyroids. You can put them in your home as furniture. They make these cute little sounds, and they will react to music playing on your jukebox. How they react is like they will make sounds on the beat and cool stuff.

  • 1 decade ago

    HUH? what are you talkin about? I may be smart but.....WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

    Source(s): sorry I have NO clue
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.