Who thinks that Paul London and Brian Kendrick rule?!?

Answer question please. do not add that they suck, as that is a lie.

They are high flyers and like being dare devils, and leaping off the top rope to retain their Tag Team Championships

Favorite Answer

I do.I wish I could see them involve in more fueds on smackdown and be in more matches but smackdown does not have a lot of wresters in the tag team division for them to fued with.They are so excited to watch and I love thier high flying style.

I thinl they're an awesome team, they compliment each other's styles really well, although I must admit to liking London just a *bit* more than Kendrick...

he's a huge skills,genuine high quality wrestler yet understanding the WWE he will probable be a jobber he would desire to have long gone to ECW besides with the aid of fact he's greater effective than worth to hold the ECW identify

I LOVE THEM THEY ARE AMZING ATHLETES AND WHAT THEY DO IS AMAZING AND THE GODL THAT THEY WEAR THEY HAVE REALLY SHOWN THAT THEY DESERVE IT ESPICALLY WHEN THEY BEAT 3 OTHER TEAMS IN A LADDER MATCH

THEY RATE IN MY TOP 10

THEY ROCK AND THERE THE BEST TAG TEAM THE SMACKDOWN ROSTER HAS EVER SEEN AND I WAS HAPPY WHEN THEY BET MNM!!!!!!!

they suck really. a disgrace to all tag-team divisions and past tag champions

Hell yeah! I love them. They never get boring in the ring!

i watch them for Ashley but they are good

Yeah their the best.

I luv `em.

GREAT TEAM EVR.