What year did they first make the Dodge Demon?
- SmokeyLv 41 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Demon, launched in 1971, was Dodge's answer to the Plymouth Duster, which was first introduced in 1970. It was a very flexible car, with engines ranging from the very economical 196ci all the way up to a screaming 340ci with a four barrel carburetor.Source(s): http://www.dodgedemon.com/
- mister ssLv 71 decade ago
1971 was the first year and it ran through 1972 and the 73's were called dart sports. Too many religious groups complained about the name and chrysler dropped the name demon.
- accomacgeoLv 41 decade ago
1971 and then 72 i had one 340 4 speed the car was fast it also had dual factory distributor after 72 they had twisters
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
- Fell In LoveLv 71 decade ago
1971, they were very cool looking cars.