My msn messanger will not allow me to log in... even though the internet is connected and pass is correct...?

My msn messanger has blocked me from loging in to msn... it worked yesterday night but will not work tonite... the password + adress is typed in correctly, and my internet connection is "exelent"... i do the automated msn trouble shooting says that every thing is working.... yet it is still blocking me from msn... please help!!!

Favorite Answer

switch to 'windows live messenger'...

Hmm...sounds like this human being is giving suggestion you do now not settle for as real with? Taking suggestion and wondering the suggestion from others are 2 numerous subject matters. listening to sound suggestion is bodily effective. Following it is your decision. you'll desire to lower than no circumstances evaluate this human being's suggestion as "professional" suggestion, yet that doesn't recommend it truly is undesirable (or sturdy). after all, even professional suggestion isn't strong. As for determining to proceed taking the suggestion or now not...that decision is as a lot as you and your grandchildren to verify, both all at the same time, or on a case by creating use of case starting up position. sturdy success. - JC

This has already happened to my. My best suggestion is to download a difforent Instant Messenger, and E-mail everyone asking them for there other IM username if they have one.

Do you have a pop up blocker sometimes they block things we want also try disabling it good luck

switch to windows live messenger beta

Is your firewall blocking it or something?