how do you shrink your stomac?
and how long does it take?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Work out your metabolism type. To do this, answer the following questions: - How do you feel after eating a large meal? Tired, hungry, what? - What foods do you crave? - How do you gain weight? - Do you eat breakfast? - Are you hungry all the time?
You are a Type 1 if: * You feel hungry after eating, normally just 10 minutes later * You crave salty or fatty foods between meals * You gain weight easily, no matter what you eat * You eat breakfast * You are hungry constantly
You are a Type 2 if: * You feel tired and heavy after a large meal * You crave sweets between meals * You gain weight when you eat too many fats or sweets * You don't eat breakfast * You are not hungry after eating
The difference between the types is simple. Type 1 burns fat quicker than a Type 2, making it slightly easier for a Type 1 to lose weight than a Type 2, but only just.
2. Be aware of your metabolism type when you are eating and look for obvious things that "help" you to gain weight, ie Type 1, cut out fatty, salty foods and Type 2 cut out on your sweet foods. If you can't "cut" these out, reduce your intake. Whatever you do, make a start.
3. Type 1 - eat more good proteins and good fats and Type 2 eat more complex carbohydrates. This means that as a Type 1, you should avoid eating too much complex carbs and as a Type 2, you should avoid eating too much protein and fat.
What are examples of good proteins, fats and complex carbs? I'll tell you:
Good Proteins include: Chicken, turkey, most fish, milk (low fat), cheese (low fat) butter, eggs, and most veges.
Good Fats include: Almond oil, Olive oil, Canola oil and butter.
Complex Carbohydrates include: Oatmeal, brown rice, avocado's, whole wheat bread, white rice and pasta.
4. The key to this whole "diet" - reduce your portion sizes! Remember your metabolism type? Remember what you should be eating? The following is the percentages of these 3 food categories as per your metabolism type:
Type 1 Type 2 20% Fat 10% Fat 40% Protein 25% Protein 40% Complex Carbohydrates 40% Complex Carbohydrates
These percentages are calculated in weight/mass, not in calories.
5. Apply the portion sizes to every meal. Your plate should resemble the percentages as above. This is a key to losing the weight quickly. If you can stick to the portion sizes you WILL lose weight. This means that you can still eat some of the foods you like, even if they are "bad" for you, making it easier to follow and stick to.
6. Use a natural product to help you. If you are a Type 2, you can be susceptible to constipation, so try something natural from your health shop to help with bowel movements. If you are a Type 1, try some natural foods to help you ease out of the fatty and salty food habits, snack on other things that are better for you.
7. Lastly, exercise! Haha, I know you thought I wasn't going to mention it, but you need to get your metabolism going, especially if you are a Type 2, this will help you lose weight quicker. 30 minutes, 5 times a week is all it takes, consistency is the key - keep at it.
- 1 decade ago
First, consume smaller portions and amounts of food. The bigger the amounts & portions, the larger your stomach stretches & becomes. When I was exercising, stomach crunches targeting the mid and outer abs done consistently for 3-4 months helped to tighten & tone the area around the stomach and results were seen.Source(s): Experience
- 1 decade ago
**a kind of sit up that you just lay HALF back and stay that way for OVER A MIN
**do this kind of PUSH UP that you hold ur body up wit ur elbows and toes..STAY THAT WAY for bout a MIN..itll burn....and make sure ur bods STRAIGHT
***how long itll take??
***how bigs ur stomach??
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Dont eat for three days and three nights . Three days .Source(s): ...................................................................................................