I have my period could i still be pregnant?

i do have my period but my boobs hurt and if i am i would be two months so i wouldn't be showing yet should i take a pregnancy test because before i got my period from last month i took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative but it was before i was supposed to get my period and i took them because i thought i had missed it so would they be accurate or not?

Favorite Answer

Are you trying to get pregnant?

You sound like your a teen trying to get pregnant....bad bad bad choice....babies having babies is never a good idea.

Anyways, if you were pregnant and having your period that would be in indication of a miscarrage and it would hurt....so sounds to me you are only wishing to be pregnant....

Wait till your old enough to support yourself and the baby without welfare means....I like my tax money to help people but not for me to be providing welfare mothers the luxury of never working a day in their life...they too should get a job and contribute to this corrupt society...

You most definately can still be pregnant and have bleeding that could be as heavy as a period. I have a friend who just gave birth to her son 6 weeks ago and she had a 'period' for the first 3 months. Because of this she realize that she was pregnant until she was 14 weeks into the pregnancy. I would suggest to you to wait until your period clears up and then the take a test right away. Also, if you drink or smoke, hold off until you can confirm if you are pregnant or not.

Hi Honey, here are some symptoms of pregnancy, check them and then see your doctor

Tender, swollen breasts

One of the early signs of pregnancy is sensitive, sore breasts caused by increasing levels of hormones. The soreness may feel like an exaggerated version of how your breasts feel before your period. Your discomfort should diminish significantly after the first trimester, as your body adjusts to the hormonal changes.

Fatigue

Feeling tired all of a sudden? No, make that exhausted. No one knows for sure what causes early pregnancy fatigue, but it's possible that rapidly increasing levels of the hormone progesterone are contributing to your sleepiness.

You should start to feel more energetic once you hit your second trimester, although fatigue usually returns late in pregnancy when you're carrying around a lot more weight and some of the common discomforts of pregnancy make it more difficult to get a good night's sleep

Nausea or vomiting

If you're like most women, morning sickness won't hit until about a month after conception. (A lucky few escape it altogether.) But some women do start to feel queasy a bit earlier. And not just in the morning, either — pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting can be a problem morning, noon, or night.

About half of women with nausea feel complete relief by the beginning of the second trimester. For most others it takes another month or so for the queasiness to ease up.

Increased sensitivity to odors

If you're newly pregnant, it's not uncommon to feel repelled by the smell of a bologna sandwich or cup of coffee and for certain aromas to trigger your gag reflex. Though no one knows for sure, this may be a side effect of rapidly increasing amounts of estrogen in your system. You may also find that certain foods you used to enjoy are suddenly completely repulsive to you.

Abdominal bloating

Hormonal changes in early pregnancy may leave you feeling bloated, similar to the feeling some women have just before their period arrives. That's why your clothes may feel snugger than usual at the waistline, even early on when your uterus is still quite small.

Frequent urination

Shortly after you become pregnant, you may find yourself hurrying to the bathroom all the time. Why? Mostly because during pregnancy the amount of blood and other fluids in your body increases, which leads to extra fluid being processed by your kidneys and ending up in your bladder.

This symptom may start as early as six weeks into your first trimester and continue or worsen as your pregnancy progresses and your growing baby exerts more pressure on your bladder.

A missed period

If you're usually pretty regular and your period doesn't arrive on time, you'll probably take a pregnancy test long before you notice any of the above symptoms. But if you're not regular or you're not keeping track of your cycle, nausea and breast tenderness and extra trips to the bathroom may signal pregnancy before you realize you didn't get your period.

Your basal body temperature stays high

If you've been charting your basal body temperature and you see that your temperature has stayed elevated for 18 days in a row, you're probably pregnant

Good luck.

*-*

they were probably accurate. Breasts do become tender during your period. Now adays they can accurately determine pregnancy earlier then just a missed period. You can take another if it will make you feel better but you could also be experiencing pregnancy symptoms because you think in your mind that you are or you want to be.

• TD

I know people are hounding you on here saying that you sound young and desperate. Never mind that. What matters is your health and if pregnant, the health of your unborn child.

Do yourself a favor. Go to a health clinic or family planning and have a pregnancy test taken there. It sounds like you want definite answers and they can help you get that, or at least along the right path.

While there ask about pregnancy protection. Free condoms, or possibly the pill.

I wish you the best of luck.

Next time you have sex and you don't want to become pregnant, have him wear a condom with spermicide.

you could be, take the test and see or go to a doctor and have them test it.

Yes, it is the most fertile period of the month.

I'm not sure but if you're worried about it, go see a doctor.

yes i could be spottin and it is possible its rare but some women have there periods during pregnancy

SHEESE....how old are you? you're not pregnant, if you think you are, buy an EPT...you sound DESPERATE to become pregnant.