found an ipod but.....?

i found an ipod shuffle on the ground no charger or headphones the headphones arnt a problem i got my own but it needs to be charged i dont want to buy a charger incase the owner shows up and i have to give it back but someone told me that i could plug it in to my computers USB and it would charge a bit

you can take the bottom cap of and it is a USB

i dont care as lond as it stores songs and plus i didnt buy it i found it

Favorite Answer

I think that will only work if you have a USB cable with the correct shuffle connection on the other end.

You might as well just get rid of it, ipod shuffles suck, they don't show the song or nothing.