Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Hilary Clinton in office!!!?

Would u vote for her? What do you think of her? I would be scared to death if she runs and wins. What is your opinion of her?

Favorite Answer

The fact that she is strong enough to scare the crap out of conservatives makes me all the more likely to vote for her.

I would really have to do a lot of research about what she stands for, before I can decide how I would feel about her as a president. I am definitely not against having our first woman president, but I have to know first, whether or not I agree with her political views.

I am still trying to figure out what candidates stand for the same things that I believe in. It is time for some serious changes, in the quality of life for all people, and it has to be time for the END of putting money and profits and power ahead of the well being of all human beings.

• lot

you've got checked a undesirable source, we had a surplus whilst Clinton left place of work, Bush controlled to squander it into the biggest deficit ever. Is which you republicans choose? greater wasteful spending? in case you incredibly wanted to appreciate what Obama meant by using substitute, you may. you're purely in denial that a metamorphosis is mandatory. Wait until Obama unquestionably gets to be president for some years after which you will see how stupid you sense for asking questions like this.

Like the above poster said, the fact that she scares Republicans makes her more woth voting for! She would be an excellent president, and probably the best possible candidate. Unfortunately, she has said before that she has no interest in running.

Hopefully that will change!

I would vote for her, she has shown that she does not waiver under pressure and adversity. I don't see her doing any worst job than the previous presidents! Why NOT have a change in the white house and make real history, other countries have women as leaders, why can't we. We are always the first to run and tell other countries how they should do things, hmmm, how about letting a woman or minority have a shot at the leadership.

I don't have much of an opinion on clinton. I don't trust her as far as I can throw the Kremlin and she has nothing to offer this nation other than more of the same BS we dealt with when the other clinton was in. Time for a change all around here. There has to be someone with experience that still believes in this nation as a democratic capitalistic society.

I would luv to see her in office! I will vote for her if she runs!! I would like to know her ideas and goals for helping our country out of what Bush brought us in! none the less, I saw Clinton as a great president. what he did to his marriage was personal and that really has nothing to do with Hilary. I believe that people don't want her in office because they don't know how well a woman could be as President for a change. she's intelligent and has many great ideas. she'll do good:)

P.S. no woman could ever be as bad as Bush!

Bashing will be UN fashionable in 2007 would be a great concept but the majority of people here are the my space mentality.

I see this low life carpetbagger as a danger to our country. I honestly believe we will have a civil war if that pig ever got into office. Let the liberal scum from New York keep her there. She is not welcome outside outside the big apple!

I'll bet you can't guess which side I would be on if we did have a civil war?

Help! I don't believe for a minute that good 'ol Hillary would be in the best interest of ANYONE in this country! What does she stand for anyway? Sure be nice if somebody let US know! As far as I can tell she just don't stand for anything! Except for being in charge of the country-Nope-don't like that one bit.