promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

In the Bible, who were the three that were thrown in the fiery furnace, but did not burn?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Meshach Shadrach and Abenego

very interesting Bible account =)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Daniel 3:19

Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.

• 1 decade ago

Shadrach,Meeshach,and Abednego.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They were Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego according to the Babylonian names given by king Nebuchadnezzar, but their original Hebrew names were: Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendego were thrown in by King Nebecanezzer. Now I don't know if I spelt the names right. I think it's in the book of Daniel.

• 1 decade ago

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego.

• 1 decade ago

Shadrach, Mishach, Abednego...they're also mentioned in one of Bob Marley's songs!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Meshak, Rorshak, Abednego.

When Rorshak got out he invented the Rorshak ink-blot test, to prevent any of the psychological problems that led to their sentence in the first place.

Incidentally, Daniel saw a fourth man in there, and that turned out to be Jesus. It's all very inspirational.

• 1 decade ago

Daniel and friends David Copperfield ,David Blaine ,and Criss Angel...Daniel was actually played by Harry Houdini....all kidding aside I don't believe a word of it . this the bible's version of an urban legend.

peace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most people don't know this, but their English versions of their names (the Bible only gives their Hebrew and Babylonian) were Larry, Curly and Moses"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.