Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Why are there more Giants fans than Jets fans? The Giants are boring, their uniforms suck, and they all whine.

Favorite Answer

People were originally giants fans. No matter how bad they do or how much they whine you cant just switch over to the jets or any rival team.

The Giants have been around for a longer time and their fans don't jump ship. The Jets made it big back when Joe Willy played and were the darlings for awhile but have faded somewhat. If they can win another Super Bowl or even just get there, they will gain more fans. The Giants also have many fans all over the country. I recently went to a Panthers-Giants game and there were almost as many Giants fans as Panthers fans. All teams whine when things don't go there way because atheletes are big, spoiled babies. By the way, how do uniforms suck?

I would say because the Giants have been more successful for more of the time. New York fans would jump all over the Mets if the Yankees started playing bad too. Like most large cities New York and New Jersey are full of bandwagon fans.

cause they both suck, I watched the giants blow a 40 something to nothing lead in the 4th 1/4 a few years ago (play off game), absolutely the most amazing amt. of interceptions that I ever saw in my life, you can count on the jets to blow it as well, how many times have you heard "Oh the jets look great this year", only to finish last (AGAIN). I live in NY, they both suck !

Jets fans are loyal, Giants fans are basically just bandwagoners from SB46 or SB42

All Giants fans are Yankees fans and all Jets fans are mets fans.

BC THE JETS SUCK!!! Becuase its been years since they've even made it to the playoffs and the giants have been around longer.

Because the jets suck

lmmfao that's funny as hell what you're saying about the giants but oh so damn true by the way happy new years

b-cuz the giants are better!