Do you know anybody who just seems to be like a character out of a book?

I don't like to stereotype or generalize like that, but I know a few people who just seemed to have stepped out of a book!

For example: my English teacher. She seems like Santa Clause's wife-- looks, personality, etc...

Well, I think this is my last question of the night, so good night.

Favorite Answer

there are afew that have the personality of some characters from books ive read but looks arent the same. sometimes books dont specify looks too well

People for years have been telling me that I seem as though I'm out of A clockwork Orange. Much more when I was younger. Really horror show!!

Source(s): god nose

My boss...she's just like Dilbert's Pointy-Haired boss! And my friend Jake reminds me of Calvin from Calvin & Hobbes.

• micho

lol i dont know anyone like that

but i just want to say to u happy new year and good night

i will miss u

i will cry till u come tomorrow

sure, a high school teacher was the headless horseman

• yes, me. the book, the catcher in the rye. now , can anybody tell me why?

yes...my friend on 360....

her love story resembles to romeo and juliet

no.