Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anyone pregnant and lonely?

I don't know why, my boyfriend is here but I still feel lonely for some reason. Think it's just my hormones?

Favorite Answer

I feel the same way. Often I am alone but I know the feeling of being lonely even when with your boyfriend. I think the hormones play a major role in the feelings of loneliness. It often helps for me to get out of the house... try going for a walk or for a drive.

Yea it can be hormones, things change alot when you get pregnant. I'm 27wks and I can be out with friends or with my boyfriend or anything and still feel lonely and like I don't have a friend in the world then other times I'm happy as can be. Talk to your doctor about it she/he can tell you what to do about it, and may be able to give you meds to help out.

I feel lonely too. Sometimes I feel happy and other times I feel sad.

• micg

pregnant and lonely here

same here my bf works 2 jobs so i hardly see him and when he is home he is asleep

and its two fulltime jobs

but i think it our hormones

yes deffinatly horomones im sry try watchin a movie or somethin w. ur boyfriend to keep ur mind off it it helps me

ME TOO! I am 6 months and my husband works till midnite, so I am here all alone. :(

Yeah, maybe, what do you want us to tell you?