promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 decade ago

Are toddler dance/baton/cheerleading classes worth the money?

I have been thinking about putting my oldest in some kind of dance/cheerleading/ or baton class when she turns three but they cost a bit of money. Are the classes worth the money that are put into them? I never did anything like that when I was younger so I can't exactly go from experience...Which class do you think would be the most benefitial?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am pro classes. That being said, the content is not important. What matters is that the class is NON COMPETITIVIE and geared toward boosting self-esteem and confidence. Olde children will be able to vocalize their preference to the content, but at that age, just worry about whats fun and afordable. Your child wil benefit most from the socialization aspect.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

YES! My son is 3 as well, and we just enrolled him in gymnastics. I wondered if it was worth the money as well, but he he keeps asking about it. Today, he said Momma...when is gymnastics? So, take her to a free class at first and see what her response is. My guess is that she will love it!

• micg
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

No they are not really worth the money as far as them gaining skill but they have fun socializing and it is too cute for the parents to watch.

• DORY
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It is all well and good to have your little girl play and be with other children her age, no doubt! If you already believe, it is expensive, then it is! Too expensive? You answered your own!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.