promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Fashion advice?

If a guy wears some nice jeans and a button up shirt, does he need to tuck in the shirt? It's not a formal occasion. And what if it's one of those shirts that are a little too long, because they're meant to be tucked in?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Pick another shirt. If it's not formal you really don't want to to tuck it in, and you also don't want to have one that's too long untucked. It should have the same length all around your torso, and end only slightly below your belt.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

My personal opinion is to wear a t-shirt under the button up shirt and keep the button up only half-way buttoned. That way you don't have to tuck it in. The t-shirt gives your body a smoother look with the button up shirt, too.

• 1 decade ago

Dont tuck your shirt in whatever you do

• 1 decade ago

I never tuck mine in.....used to drive my parents crazy. Go with classic oxford shirts for the best exposed cut.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i dont know what he would think of it but i have to say that i wouldnt really be attracted to some one who would have his shirt tucked in.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it all depends on "the guys" mood if your looking for a more conservative look tuck it in but if it is just to hang out leeve it out but it is all up to you ..as long as ist a nice shirt and jeans lol :P

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Don't tuck it in. It's not cute. Wear a loose tie, it looks hot.

• 1 decade ago

DON'T tuck it in. It looks really weird. I think its hott not tucked in

• 1 decade ago

Wellll....if your going for the "gay guy" look tuck it in...LoL. i would say like half way tuck it in,,,,but im a girl so...=]

• 1 decade ago

well, if its EXTRA long then why not? but if its not it should fly. im sure it wouldnt be bad, some kids at my school wear it untucked

and it looks fine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.