Can any guys turn me on?

All the guys i know are soo lame when it comes to talking about sex i just want for one time for a guy to turn me on!!! is that such a bad thing?

• Benji
    Favorite Answer

I think you're getting real life confused with the silly books and movies you girls read. But if you're in the sixth grade as you claim, then yes it's wrong, it's very wrong.

Of course a guy can turn you on, when the right guy comes along he could have said the very same thing that another guy has told you and you receive it completely differently. Guys mature slower than girls and the way they act and talk around females is usually completely different than they do with their male friends.

I think that when you find a male friend attractive and you have spent some time together (so you are both comfortable with each other) and the conversation gets to a sexual nature, explain how you feel and what you like and he will follow your lead.

I am an older male and have found through experience that when you get older it is easier to express your desires without the fear of rejection or being looked upon as strange or a deviant.

ok so a 5 foot 600 pound man is laying on on a couch naked right and has dozen muffins sitting on a table next to him he picks up his butter to put on the muffins but heaccidently droped the quart of butter all over himself to lazy to get up he switches the television station to dora the explorer and jerk's what little of his dick he can still find to an under aged spanish girl. After finishing up he climaxed and spooged all through his fat rolls buttered and glisening

girl i aint tryna make u feel bad, im 14,but in the 9 grade as well aint u a lil too young to jus b so open wit things like this.i knoe every young person is curious,but jus give it some time

Don't get in such a hurry

Not exactly, but I'm guessing your at the age of 14-17? But, to answer your question, theres no guy who will try to turn you on, they will go with the basic approach. But, I'm not your father, so you do as you please. Stay safe out there, and happy New Year.

6th grade I think you could stand to wait awhile before anyone needs to think about turning you on. Really...wait

Dude , your profile makes you sound young and it states your in the 6th grade . talk to your mom .

• S K

Talk is cheap. You need a man of action.

You're in 6th Grade!! Chill, child, chill!