Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Sitcky Laptop!?

My mouse thingy is sticky.

What happened it that I touched the straw of my Carmal Frappucino and I wipped it on my pants. I thought it wasn`t sticky anymore. So then I began playing Maple Story.

What should I do to clean it?

Favorite Answer

alcohol wipes (while the computer is off) then let it air dry an hour before using again. Alcohol will evaporate and not harm electrical components.

if you know how to remove the keyboard i would do that as well to ensure less risk to the rest of the machine as you clean. :)