Is a better life based on the worship of money ?

We are told illegal aliens dwell on how much money they can bask in. Is a better life about worshipping money ?

Favorite Answer

money and plasma tv's supposedly,,just go to the best buy in east la

When you say better, you need to have something to compare it with. As in...Is worship of money better than worship of Martin Short?...in which case, the answer is yes/

Your telling me many American's don't worship money? Get real! Most illegals, just want to feed their families.....They aren't out buying Ipods or BMW's.....

Please.. how about shoes, meat, a bed, a stove, have you ever seen anyone living in abject poverty? Worship of money, I hardly think so, I will get on my knees tonight and thank God I don't have evil seeping from my pores.

One thing for sure it will give much more than praying to what is not there called god.

No money no friends

No money no food

No money no computer.

Looks like it is money for sure.

A. No

B. Not germane

C. No

no, mostly low rider trucks and gold front teeth