promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

does anyone know a multiplayer virtual online game that you dont hav top pay for?

i just want to have sum occupied time im sooooooooooooooooo bored right now and im still lookin for sumthin to dojust i just dont wanna pay for it though

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

America's Army

Landy

Source(s): www.americasarmy.com
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hamze
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

you propose like mmorpgs? attempt maplestory, its relaxing in case you have extremely some acquaintances there or trickster on line i heard you could play ragnarok for loose in case you employ a private server another video games i comprehend ummmm: runescape, gunbound,flyff, gunz, 2moon, guild wars if loose (you in basic terms ought to pay to purchase the interest yet after that no month-to-month expenses like WoW), uummmm there's a bunch of loose mmorpgs dude yet those i point out are the msot well-known ones that i comprehend.

• 1 decade ago

I think Guild Wars is free. Its like the cheap version of World of Warcraft.

• 1 decade ago

You can play on www.clubpenguin.com you can be a free member where you can't buy anything OR you can just pay $5.95 a month and buy whatever you want!!! Also try www.millsberry.com TOTALLY FREE

www.habbohotel.com

www.mycoke.com

www.runescape.com

www.postopia.com

and thats all I can think of! SORRY!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Puzzle pirates

• 1 decade ago

yah the game is called exteel its a futuristic game where you pilot robotic suits its free and its easy to get you goto exteels website and download it. just to tell you tho its a beta

• 1 decade ago

runeskape

it a cool game and you can sign up for free

• 1 decade ago

maple story

flyff

starcraft

warcraft

leanage

world of warcraft

diablo 2

pirate king online

rakion

gunbound

• 1 decade ago

wolfenstein Enemy Territory...download them,install them and play online for free..welcome to WET, waiting to shoot your head ahahahaha.....

• 1 decade ago

try runescape its free and fun

Source(s): me i have an account. its jonnay92 if you want to request me as a friend
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.