Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

does anyone know a multiplayer virtual online game that you dont hav top pay for?

i just want to have sum occupied time im sooooooooooooooooo bored right now and im still lookin for sumthin to dojust i just dont wanna pay for it though

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

America's Army

Landy

Source(s): www.americasarmy.com
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

you propose like mmorpgs? attempt maplestory, its relaxing in case you have extremely some acquaintances there or trickster on line i heard you could play ragnarok for loose in case you employ a private server another video games i comprehend ummmm: runescape, gunbound,flyff, gunz, 2moon, guild wars if loose (you in basic terms ought to pay to purchase the interest yet after that no month-to-month expenses like WoW), uummmm there's a bunch of loose mmorpgs dude yet those i point out are the msot well-known ones that i comprehend.

• 1 decade ago

I think Guild Wars is free. Its like the cheap version of World of Warcraft.

• 1 decade ago

You can play on www.clubpenguin.com you can be a free member where you can't buy anything OR you can just pay $5.95 a month and buy whatever you want!!! Also try www.millsberry.com TOTALLY FREE

www.habbohotel.com

www.mycoke.com

www.runescape.com

www.postopia.com

and thats all I can think of! SORRY!!!

• 1 decade ago

Puzzle pirates

• 1 decade ago

yah the game is called exteel its a futuristic game where you pilot robotic suits its free and its easy to get you goto exteels website and download it. just to tell you tho its a beta

• 1 decade ago

runeskape

it a cool game and you can sign up for free

• 1 decade ago

maple story

flyff

starcraft

warcraft

leanage

world of warcraft

diablo 2

pirate king online

rakion

gunbound

• 1 decade ago

wolfenstein Enemy Territory...download them,install them and play online for free..welcome to WET, waiting to shoot your head ahahahaha.....

• 1 decade ago

try runescape its free and fun

Source(s): me i have an account. its jonnay92 if you want to request me as a friend
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.