Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

whats a good shade of dark brown hair color?

i have medium brown hair now id like to get a deep dark brown hair color almost black whats a good shade?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Isabel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Revlon espresso or coffee bean, they are just a hair off black with just a bit of brown highlight. The coffee bean is a bit lighter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I use 5 1/2 and it's pretty dark on me (I'm a natural medium brunette with gray), but it also has auburn highlights that look stunning in the sun. Maybe you could go up to a 6.

• 1 decade ago

well, if you have medium brown hair, and you wanna go darker, i would say asking your hairdresser to see a # 4 or #5..they will know what im talkin about

• 1 decade ago

a dark gold brown is a rick deep brown try it is better

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

to your hair colour you have many ideas. Blonde highlights, or gentle brown/caramel or perhaps Auburn/crimson. you p.c.! and all will seem organic to your dermis tone if completed properly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.