The song Played for the prison break January Preview/premiere? it sounded like rock or country?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1ayAdIQbA

Youtube thumbnail

another version of the video which played this song,..idk wat it was. but i liked it. it was like some country or rock song...

Favorite Answer

I did not hear any music in the link you provided. However, I distinctly remember Fox playing "Saving Me" by Nickleback for the Prison Break trailers. I hope this is the song you are speaking of. The album is called "All the Right Reasons."

• lot

whilst i replaced into locked up interior the county reformatory 19 years in the past, between the homey's discovered the thank you to climb over the indoors wall, around the ceiling and into the female portion of the reformatory. as quickly as all of us went to courtroom, they noted as Leroy as much as the choose and he released him. Leroy stated "right now? Your honor, I aint carried out in there yet!" They held him for contempt and he could not have been happier.