Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I met my brother when I was 20. I've been attracted to him every since..What u think about tellin him ?

Favorite Answer

you should tell him on jerry springer

• Try to get over it.

If you can't on your own, get help.

If you can't get help or can't get over it even with help, stay away from him.

If you can't stay away from him, tell him so he'll know to stay away from you.

If he can't stay away from you, at least promise you'll both undergo whatever procedures are necessary to make sure you never have kids. It wouldn't be fair to them.

Best to just get over it by whatever means necessary, though.

thats crazy but do you think its love or just an attraction, if it is just dont say nothing because it well get worst?

You should tell him, but you should also try to drop the feelings too.

you should NOT tell him, it will make u uncomfortable with being around you. it is better to keep that a dirty little secret FOREVER!

Dont tell him, no offense but thats sick really

do you always go to family reunions to meet boyfriends?

get some some serious professional counseling , ...you 're probably having a prob ..!! hey, I'm serious ..!!

Hope that helps ..!!

• DelK

Tell him.

No you should NOT tell him that.