Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

can i wear black dress, black hose and red heels?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

wear whatever you like!!! if you look in the mirror and think, how cute, wear it. screw everyones opinion!!!! they will respect you for wearing what you like.

• 1 decade ago

You would look better wearing the black dress with "suntan" hose with red heels. You would look more "put together" and not as self-conscience.

And you wouldn't "stick out like a sore thumb."

• 1 decade ago

Yes you can. . .and you should too, otherwise you would induce monotony in your style. Just don't replace the hose with fishnets. Also, to tie the look together, I suggest a red hair band or ribbon and red lipstick. Also, if you have one, wear a red belt across the waist of your dress.

• 1 decade ago

listen to me sweetie- yes you can but make the heels a round toe do not wear a pointed heel! if you have patent leather even better - can u get away not wearing the hose? , if u do get sheer- how old are u? do not do this if u are under 20!

• 1 decade ago

personally I dont like hose but they do look good on some people. Be sure to wear like red jewelry

• Oh yeah! that will give the outfit a kick. Fake leapord heels are cool too. But remember not to over do it in assories(sorry I can't spell worth my life) lol. Hope this helped. Also it depends on the occation.

• 1 decade ago

Loose the black hose...don't wear any. Then the shoes would look great.

• 1 decade ago

that would good good

Gothic Tip for the day: if u r wearing read and black there should only be a little red just to of set the black

Ex. i have black chucks w/ black laces that have two red lines go down the side of the laces. see how that works.

• 1 decade ago

i dont see why not. if its the look youre goin for go right ahead. just make sure the heels dont look bad with the shape of the dress or style of the dress.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is standard that the shoes always match the hose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.