promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Im tired of this running around!!!?

Im 19, and my job is to go all over the states & start up accounts, factories, you name it. Any way, every time I get close 2 someone I have 2 go some where else! Im sick of it. I know Im young, but all I want is to go back to the same home, keep the same friends, and just settle down. Please help me!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christopher, Gosh! you are so lucky! You are in a wonderful position. You are right...you are at a prime age but to be "very observant." There is not ever any ONE person Christopher, you want to give up a career for. Especially if you have a great job at such a young age. Giving up is never the answer. It would serve you well to love all the people and experiences you come into contact with here and now...don't disregard them as something you are sick of, cherish them as gifts. These people you are coming in contact with for a gift to give you...accept their gift by observing them, and after time you will know very well what it is you want and what it is you are looking for in a relationship. In this way you have an advantage, you are not going to repeat mistakes over and over, you will already be very AWARE of your dream future. During which time you are working you can prepare. You are very blessed right now to be in your position, Christopher. Just relax, and the minute you stop wanting something sooooo much...it will Come TO YOU. What you Resist will Persist. Relax. Go with your life. It is all happening perfectly.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The only answer I've got for you is... GET ANOTHER JOB!!! Obviously, as long as you stay w/ that job, or at least that position, you will continue to move about. If you want to settle in one place, let the job go.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

weren't you looking for a job when you found your present one? life's too short to be unhappy for the sake of paying the bills. find another job, happier people can live on a smaller budget.

• 1 decade ago

well its extremely simple. . .you find a place where your happy at and start a life there.

Good Luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.