Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesOther - Car Makes · 1 decade ago

Which of these (*only!*)do YOU like:*'96 McLaren F-1 LM*, *95' Bugatti EB110 GT*, or 91' Mercedes Lotec C1000?

The McLaren F-1 LM is such an amazing machine!

Such a beauty of Toy-Car built?!!!

The Bugatti EB110 GT has a weird but "Breathtaking", Ferrari and Lamborghini Feautures....details...looks

But too unique, to compare!

The Mercedes Lotec C1000 is such a FUTURE CAR!

From front and Back this car has you guessing..*Could it fly?* lol =) J/K it's such an incredible machine, as well!

Oh well I LIKE THEM ALL! but I've gotta admit The McLaren F-1 LM is by far my ever existing dream car! (*and it will continue to be..lol*)

What about you guys? ;-)

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.