why am i having pains in the left side of my stomach and how can i prevent it or treat it?

ive gotten pain there for the last few weeks on and off its not from me getting my period because thats more of a cramp this feels like someone took an knife and is cutting me inside my eating habbits have changed a bit too i havent been eating as much and when i eat i usualy regret it because it feels like im going to barf after word

Favorite Answer

while it may not be from your period, it may still be related to your reproductive system, such as endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease.

do not delay any longer...get to a doctor immediately to get this resolved, otherwise it will only get worse, and you may eventually get to a point where having children will not happen.

and please...use some punctuation!

go to the doctor . abdominal pain is extremely hard to diagnose and most people on here aren't doctors. Ive been to the gastronologist and had all kinda of stomach aches that feel like that. but i couldn't tel you what it is. It could be constipation not sure. drink lots of water.

it may be your appendix... get it checked out at the docters.