Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How can I learn to become a psychic?

• Favorite Answer

So, you wanna be a psychic and give psychic readings, just like John Edward ? Pretty simple. All you have to learn is cold and hot reading techniques, an understanding of probability, a slick tongue to fall on your feet gracefully, and you'll be on your way to scam lots of people.

Cold reading, the most important tool in your arsenal, is basically the study of a person's appearance and movement. Depending on the kind of scam you want to run, this may be more or less useful. All you usually need to observe are :

* the age of the person - The older the person, the more likely you can get hits on deaths and children. The younger the person, the more you should orient on personal problems and parents.

* mode of dress - The more well-dressed the person, the more likely that his problems are not monetary.

* body language - You can observe a person's reactions during the reading. A person who nods or changes posture suddently is in agreement with your reading.

• ?

John Edward and Sylvia Browne's school for Psychic wanna Be's~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

If you do learn you might tell the newspapers there hasn't been a real one out there in eons. Most of them are just good guessers with people skills.

To tap in to your Psychic Sense you can go to my free develop-psychic-ability page here: http://www.psychic-junkie.com/develop-psychic-abil...

And the 'Am I Psychic?' page is here http://www.psychic-junkie.com/am-i-psychic.html

And some interesting psychic tests are here: http://www.psychic-junkie.com/psychic-test.html

i think its a gift...

try enrolling yourself to a psychiatry or psychology course...

i prefer them than psychics

• 1K

why not take up something really useful instead? Like ..............well , I can't think of something really useful because I'm too tired.

Meditate and focus.

u cant, u have to b born with it

If you aren't already, you'll never be, and trust me, you honestly don't want to be.

• zen

I don't think it something that one can learn.

It is like art, math, or music...You either have it, or you don't.