promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

i need to take my hamster to the vet but i just got him so i havent picked him up yet. what should i do?

i just got my hamster sat. he seems to be scratching himself to much. i think i need to take him to the vet but i havent picked him up yet but i need to take him! what should i do???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

take the whole cage. or buy a carring case and place it in its cage. wait till it crawls in and put the lid on!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My hamster did that as quickly as we first have been given him. He would not bypass away the field he got here in to bypass into the cage, all he did became cry. And yet another hamster I had, she became not even a million month previous, however the puppy shop offered her to us. She became high-quality.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What kind of bedding did you give him? Put the animal in some tirn paper towels and see if that helps the itching.

It may be whatever kind of bedding material you have put in the cage is giving the animal itching spells.

• 1 decade ago

If you haven't touched him yet, use gardening gloves for the first time to let him get used to it. Then put him in the carrier for the vet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

huh? well how could he be scratching himself if you havn't picked him up yet....maybe if you could clarify your question a bit more.

• 1 decade ago

hey, hampters have itchy balls too. You would itch them too if yours were twice the size of your head!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.