Anonymous

Racialism?

Can someone tell me if we would like a black free: neighbourhood, school, park that would consider to be racial discrimination.

But when black people murder, kidnap and rape the indian/white/chinese people; that is not racial discrimination.

Does the meaning of racial means power for the blacks?

Favorite Answer

You sir are an idiot, and I refuse to give you any answer here-on-after.

Since this is your first question, someone might as

well tell you, you are gonna get slammed big time.

Racism is a touchy subject that needs to be approached

with some degree of intelligence and care. If you do not

have the necessary tools to do so, may I suggest you try

a different question category all together.

The only question you have answered, is about who is

the most superior. If this is your only subject of interest,

may I suggest you do some further reading in History.

There are several good books that you may obtain at

the local library. Try some on Black History.

If you persist in being rude, in the way you are presenting your questions and or statements, you will , I am afraid, be totally

flagged right out of this Yahoo Answers group.

Please reply, I'm sure we would all like to hear from you again,

as soon as you can regain your composure.

Well, let me call upon the outer unknowns and see what hapens then.

It's not like we've decided to kick you're behind.

You just want attention and racist Americans to know you're against blacks too. So, you can "socially" get the right to diss and degrade black people.

Not all black people are after you. Don't like the neighborhood, leave it. There are communities for Asian people and black people know you know that. So, Don't be naive. Black people are left wondering why you aren't there, if you are uncomfortable living here? Well...

First, the word is racism. Secondly, the meaning of racial equality means equal treatment for all races. And you are being racist by implying that black people do all these things to people of other races. There are good and bad people in all the races. It pisses me off when people stereotype.

Race to me isn't that important, but it's the first thing people see. It shouldn't matter we are all human beings and even better we all have spirits. People need to start being able to see pass the color and see someones heart. Now I am a first generation Nigerian-American, and I see that anyone can be discriminated against not just Black people but everyone and it's all just stupid nonsense.

I didn't know that the blacks hated the indian/white/chinese people that much? Where have I been?

if people like you knew how to type and/or speak then maybe i could understand you a little better? so maybe you should think about something other than racism and realize white people kill, rape and kidnap black/white/indian and chinese people. no one is perfect so please keep that in mind.

Why do all people discriminate among all races, but when we're on our death bed we never question where the blood came from. I think racism will always exist. WE all are unique people.

Racialism is not a word, you uneducated lout.

• your funny you dont make sense