what are some good songs (read details)?

based on the artists i like (i am buying new songs for my ipod):

panic! at the disco, afi, the fray, rush, red hot chilli peppers, system of a down, fob, acdc, evanescence, aar, +44, the red jumpsuit apparatus................

i like alot of alterative music

if u could help that would be great!

Favorite Answer

well i really enjoy afi so i would say check out some of their other songs on their new album decemberunderground and i also like muse-starlight, three days grace-pain, lily allen-smile, taking back sunday-makedamnsure, underoath-writing on the walls, and many more. just email me @ missmurer7010 if u need any more bands. id b happy to help! ^_^

Source(s): i just kno....

P!ATD-Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

AFI-Miss Murder

The Fray-How To Save A Life

Rush-?

Red Hot Chilli Peppers-Tiny Dancer

System Of A Down-?

FOB-This Ain't A Scene,Its A Arms Race

ACDC-Back In Black

Evanescence-Call Me When Youre Sober

AAR-?

+44-?

The Red Jumpsuit-Face Down

YOU HAVE GREAT TASTE IN MUSIC!!

P!ATD - Camisado

A.F.I - Rabbits Are Roadkill On R.t 37

RCHP - Dani California

System Of A Down - Sad Statue

FOB - Saturday

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Guardian Angel

Or you can look for new bands.. Here are some good ones I think you'd like: Brand New, Senses Fail, From First To Last, Alexisonfire, At The Drive In.. and theres a whole lot more lol

here are some new songs that i love!

1. Beg- Evans Blue

2. Voices- Saosin

3. Into the Ocean- Blue October

and one that is old but good is

4. Poem-Taproot

these are all song first then artist! I hope you like em!

me personllay, anything from Nickelback (esp from All The Right Reasons), pretty much everything from 3 Doors Down, Theory of a Deadman, Three Days Grace, or Hinder. i luv all their songs and recommend all of them. just check 'em out.

before everything, whilst human beings ask questions that commence with "Why do human beings..." what everybody is they talking of? frequently, those human beings do no longer exist. it incredibly is in basic terms a fabrication of the asker's interest. I mean, i've got in no way heard all and sundry evaluate those 2 songs. and that i be attentive to lot's of persons. yet I digress. Stairway To Heaven is something yet unique in it incredibly is shape or the rest. as a count of fact, loosely talking, music "Babe" by employing Led Zep is an analogous chording, and is frankly a greater effectual music. Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4 makes use of an analogous chords too. So does "whilst My Guitar gently Weeps." And hundreds of different songs. it incredibly is extremely no longer that super of a deal. by employing the time I discovered a thank you to play "Stairway" i replaced into already bored with taking part in it. Bohemian Rhapsody is easy. you like it. You dont like it. I wouldnt hear to it twenty situations on a dare. I wouldnt even think of of putting Stairway on. i could extremely hear to a loop of Maurice Chevalliare making a music "each and every Little Breeze looks To Whisper Louise." what share bands DO cover Stairway? what share dont cover Bohemian Rhapsody? and because whilst does the style of covers make a music large. Do you have any theory what share bands have performed Proud Mary or shade My worldwide? Please enable me be attentive to the place you get your maximum asked information. I stay in Florida. the main asked music right this is "social gathering" by employing ok.C. and the gentle Band. I in no way hear Stairway on the radio. Ever. as a count of fact, I cant think of of a time the place I heard it lots that i spotted. besides, in case you like Stairway, this is large. i'm hoping you hear to it fifty situations an afternoon. yet to intend that somebody who doesnt, or who likes Bohemian Rhapsody greater is a approach or the different undesirable as a music fan is in simple terms undeniable elitist.