Kinda depressed about New Years...?

I always feel like I should have done something that I didn't and time has run out...like I missed my chance. Also, I was hoping to hook up with a guy friend before tonight over break and now we're sorta in a fight...spending new years with the family will be fun but not the same..anybody else running into the same problem?

Favorite Answer

me too it would have been me n my ex's anniversary 2 years. We broke up...today.

• Erika

Nope! i'm 17 too, in college, and that i comprehend lots of ladies who're a similar age or older who would not have a boyfriend yet. relax :) basically take it sluggish. it somewhat is extremely worth looking the nicely suited guy. i actually didn't want to locate a guy yet and concentration on different issues yet then I did. do not settle for douches and luxuriate in being single as a results of fact being in a relationship isn't all rainbows and butterflies. It has its united statesand downs which you will desire to bypass by jointly :)

Just because the year is over doesn't mean that you can still do things that you want to accomplish. New years is just another day. I just consider it the beginning of the tax season. I have to work from 10pm-7am so I get to spend my New years with some grumpy co-workers and drunks coming in to get food...yippee

Not now, but I've been that way before. Expectations are not always met. Happiness is an extreme. Just be glad you have a family, and you're alive and well.

the holiday season can just be plain depressing anyway but look at the New Year as I am still here so I have time to keep doing something I want to accomplish.

Oh well, there is always next year.

Maybe you can celebrate Chinese New Year (Feb 18, the year of the pig) with him.