Is anyone else spending New Years alone, other than me?

Favorite Answer

Been there done that... 2 hours ago!!! :D

If you wanna chat, gimme a shout... ;)

Same here. First time in 15+ years alone since my husband and I separated but it's a good thing. Id rather be by myself than sitting in a bar or at a party with a bunch of rowdy, drunk guys trying to hook up.

Happy New Year! Being alone is not such a bad way to start off the year!

• Maggie

I'm alone tonight but no big deal. I will still toast in the New Year! My boyfriend is out of town so not a whole lot to do tonight. But he will be home for my birthday!

Happy New Year to You!

Same here All alone, well apart from my 3 cats. Yeah i stoped of on the way home from work and bought a bottle of DR.Pepper.

So i can toast myself and bring in the New Year. And guess where i live "LAS VEGAS" of all places.....

Hey buddy HAPPY NEW YEAR and maybe next year we can all paint the town PINK!!!!

I am. New Years is about the worst night to be out, and you can't drink and drive like in the old days unless you're just stupid, so you really have to have a quite a plan if you want to do anything fun.

Not this year. I did that two years ago when my boyfriend was in Iraq. Not only was I alone but I was also worrying too. He's home safe now.

Yep,I am,but the person whom i love (he doesn't know i love him,he thinks it's a little crush)and I will be talking on msn for the night because he's alone as well.

Happy new year.

Yep, that would be me, except I am on here with all my yahoo friends. So I guess I am not spending it alone, huh?

No honey. Im home alone with my two kids and also babysitting 2 kids. Im chargin 40 per kid, figured its better makin money than drinkin and feelin like crap tomo..

• sglmom

YES! But for me, I DREAMED for a very long, long time of having a QUIET, PEACEFUL New Year's Day ... and FINALLY .. I GET to be here in MY HOME, ALONE ... and I am enjoying the BLISS!

Source(s): Was a Long Term Single Parent, and FINALLY ... became an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree. Waited so long to be ALONE and be able to enjoy MY HOME .. and Now ... finally ... I get to do just that!

Yes I am!!!!! Me and my boyfriend of a little over a year just broke up tonight. I don't feel like doing anything at all. kinda sucks. Hope that makes you feel better!!! ;)