will everyone who believes in prayer please pray!?

ice queen is in the hospital not expected to make it through the night, her organs are shutting down. PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

her real name is Sally if that helps you to pray!

for all who have prayed she made it through the night and is still fighting. The Dr.'s say its a mystery that she is still alive. But I know better its no mystery to me why she is still with us!! Thank you Lord for listening to our prayers!!!

• spanky
    Favorite Answer

Lord, if it be your will heal this woman, if it be your will to call her home with you, please give her family and friends peace in this situation.

Father we ask that you set the Holy Angels around Ice Queen and touch her with thy healing hand so she will pull threw this tragic incident.

We ask it in the Loving name of Jesus AMEN

The power of prayer is Mighty !

God Bless and I will continue to pray threw the night, please update us and let us know how things turn out.

Have a safe and Blessed New Year

Yes, of course I pray she makes a full recovery, and does well. I pray she gains her health quickly and comes home soon. Tell her she is in all my prayers. I pray many times a day.

Done. In Jesus's Name.

• jorst

I just said a silent prayer. I'm sorry for your pending loss. God Bless.

Almighty God - bless her and her loved ones in this diffcult time.Give them your peace and guide those treating her and those near her. Give her, and them your strength. We ask for your healing and presence as your will is done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

• Done. In Jesus Precious Name.

LORD> we come before YOU to ask for YOUR hand of mercy for this child of YOURS . LORD we know that YOU have numbered our days and it is up to YOU ultimately. Father please be with Sally tonight. Please send YOUR angels to comfort her and her loved ones. Father we trust YOU and we love YOU. We want to see YOU exalted in all this.

In JESUS' name

Amen

I said a prayer already while reading this.

All righty. I shall say a prayer.