Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

should i call my ex (3)?

ok then if I dont call him how should forget him ?????plze dont tell me date to forget I think i need to get rid of those feeling first I cant date somebody and i m thinking about someby else all the time. so can some body tell me how do I forget him?

Favorite Answer

Well, I can tell you calling him will not help you forget him. Find a hobby and some friends. Definitely, do not date someone else, you will bring all that drama to their life.

well, I think you still probably have some resident feelings for your bf, you should probably have wait you got over him before you got into another relationship , in that way, you don't bring your bf into the current relationship ..

if you want to forget about him, just don't call him, don't hold thing that reminds you of him ...and after a while you will be fine, you will feel better..well, but I think also, while you are in your other relationship, you are in a good position to forget him, if you are happy with your new mate ..

Sweety, I know you must feel terrible. relationships are hard, especially when they go sour. Well the best advice I can give you is stick to your firends, and famliy ( ur loved ones) so that they can be your support system right now. Now, dating will help when u are ready for it. Your not ready now. Wish you the best of luck. remember Comedy movies always help the soul rent a couple.

Source(s): Me/myself/ I

I don't know the answer to that you have to heal in your own way only time will tell is what I always say, but its true to get into a book or hang with friends that you have fun with but don't absorb your mind with him you will go crazy!! if he really have feelings for you then he will come back to you!!

keep yourself busy it will definitely help you not to think about him. call someone else like your friends or something. keep your mind off of him. if you call him all your feelings will come back and you dont' want that to happen it will only make things harder.

Grow up. He's an ex for a reason. Quit pestering us with the same damn questions over and over again.

do not date get friends with benifits and you will forget. get off the roller coster ride that you have been on and start to like yourself, and please yourself

You just have to move on and do stuff with other people, move on with your life he has moved on with his.

for what , do you want get hurt again be smart.

IM me and we can talk about it!

Source(s): RMC