Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what is your iq?

take iqtest.com's, ivillage.com's, and funeducation.com's and try to find and take the european iq test (just search in google)

and let me know - im trying to figure out norming

Favorite Answer

That's a lot of work just to answer your little ole question.

I took a paper-based self-administered iq test about 15 years ago and scored 147. And about 4 years ago I took a web-based 'high-iq society' test and scored 155. It's a nice feeling to do that well, but in the end, high iq is more of a hassle in life than an advantage.

Doesn't mean I'd give it up though!

I believe in multiple intelligences in different areas. In some, mine is only about 110 (I've taken several batteries of real-life tests, and a few online ones). In others, I drift into the 140 range. Our intelligences can also vary based upon the day. There are higher-function days and lower-function days. Biorhythms, that's the term I was looking for.

My ego likes having a high IQ. But it only helps a little. And it makes people expect me to know things I don't, and remember things I won't necessarily.

But you wanna know the craziest part? It isn't what your IQ is, per se, but what you actually DO with it. Forest Gump didn't do so poorly, and how many geniuses are just toiling away in basement laboratories, while their bosses take the lion's share of the credit?

That's why I often just play dumb. It keeps extra responsibilities from piling on my back.

Last online test I took said 136, but I'll try these. I have nothing better to do on NYE. OK, tonight, I got 135, 133, and I'm still waiting on the third.

So, what are your scores Eric?

our answers will not give you the norms, you can sheck that out online somewhere. less than 2.5% of the population will have an IQ over 132 or under 85 The online ones are horribly inaccurate.

The norm is 100. Anything above and you're above average, below and you're below average.

Consider, half the people you meet are below average.

i got 155, 127, 133, and the other one i have to pay

154 when last tested