Where can I find a Marc Jacobs store? And how do you like jeans to fit on girls?

I really love Marc Jacobs stuff, but I have no idea where to buy them other then over the internet!!! Could you help? Oh, and for guys, if you don't know about the Marc Jacobs question, you can awnser this one. How do you like jeans to fit on girls(tight, baggy, fitted) and wash(light,dirty,brown,blue blue, or light?) Hope you can help me! I really need awnsers to both questions!!

Favorite Answer

oh about the color of jeans, wear dark wash. it is slimming, and sophisticated looking.

• lot

a million.what's your Age in years? 2.What are your ordinary colorations to positioned on interior the Sping? pink white gren.. b) ...interior the wintry climate? blues, white 3.interior the wintry climate, do you purchase puffy coats of flatter ones? puffy What form of coat do you relish appropriate (parka, Pea coat, and so on.)? 4. interior the summertime, How short are your shorts? i dont oftentimes positioned on shorts, yet whilst i do i oftentimes get them form the boy section.. so below the knee 5. What are your sought after types (polka-dottes, plaid, stripes) polka.. 6. Do you relish wearing emblems (like Ralph Lauren's Pony, or Abercrombie's Moose)? nope. 7. what's the form of your sought after denims (colour, greater healthful, type, and so on.)? skinny, dark wash, i dont somewhat shelter type. 8. Do you think of 50-a hundred money i too a lot for a superb? yea. 9. Do you think of eighty-a hundred and fifty money is purely too a lot for denims? no.. 10. what's the standard quantity of money you spend on the mall? um.. the main ive ever spent is 3 hundred for my birthday, 0.5 replaced into for a skateboard. b) what do you purchase once you flow? clothing. c) What are your sought after shops? continuously 21 and shops like that. 11.) Do you reside in a suburb or a city? tinytinytiny city interior the path of nowhere. i omit the city.

• alec c

How about doing some voluntarily work and forget about your image and try and help less privileged people in the world.

New York, LA, Paris, and London, sometimes in a Saks