Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

isis
isis asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Are you going to watch the next season of American Idol or are you sick of it??

Favorite Answer

We were sick of it 30 seconds into the first season. Simon is the only redeeming factor. But not enough to endure the tonnage of hirrdi cheese waiting to ooze from the screen. Now theyre doing re-runs from years past? oh, but is has a new title. Vomit cast twice is still vomit. 'Reality' tv, in general, just churns my bowels to the point of purging.

ok, so when american idol first started i was all in to it. then i found out that its rigged. they already pick the good people from each place and then make the people who really suck audition. so then people get laughs. and my cousin's friend auditioned and almost got in. they were like, there are TOO many girls, so they took a guy who could barely sing. AMERICAN IDOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I'm really really not an "Idol" fan, but I always enjoy the auditions beforehand. I'll stick around for those.

• I was sick of it in the middle of the first season.

• Hamish

I usually say that I`m not going to watch it this year but I catch a couple of shows and I`m hooked again!

Sick of it. Idiots who can't sing get up and make fools out of themselves. I'd rather watch red faces.

i usually don't watch teh beginning of it, cuz i am tired of the auditions

but will definetly be watching once it gets to final 20 or so.

Everyone hates that, Daniel Powter- bad day is a cool song!

nup, im done with both australian and american idol, at least for a while, ahhhh there have been so many!!

TO ME KELLY IS THE ONLY AMERICAN IDOL