Why do guys get all weird after you tell them you like them?

Ive been liking this guy for a few months now and recently told him how i felt.

He pretty much hinted that he wanted me to tell him in person. But since its winter break, I havent been able to see him.

So, when I asked him what he was doing before break ended, he said nothing and that he wasnt busy. I asked if he could help me study and he never answered back. It says he read the mail but he just signed off.

but we used to flirt and stuff and i was almost sure he liked me too...

thats why i told him >_>

should i say that i dont expect anything from him and just wanted him to know or what?

thats why i told him >_>

Favorite Answer

leave it alone & let him think you dont need to be subjected to inconsideration he will call you or not don't beg or bother him & see where that goes

trust me

Peter

Not all guys act "weird" when you tell them that, but the ones that do, well...

When a guy tells you he "likes" you ( and seems honest saying that ) he could actually mean that be likes to have sex with you or that he likes to hang around with you more often, or even that he loves you...

But when a girl comes out first and tells a guy she likes him ( and seems honest ) to them it means only "one" thing: love... some guys will be so happy they act a bit strange, and some others get scared ( most guys actually )...

If it hasn't been so long then give him some time to think it over, but if you're getting tired then slowly start to move on... some guys aren't ready to put up with the change, maybe it wasn't the right time ( as in my case ) or maybe he wasn't the right guy for you.

When you say you like him, he can start acting really weird because he goes through a lot of things through his head. Everywhere from sex, his future with you, and everything else. Some men are very shy and it can take a while for them to do anything else with someone even if you're only saying that you like him. I'm a man myself and I know this from personal experience just hang in there and give him some time men need their personal space and build slowly.

If he likes you, eventually he'll respond. If not, perhaps he is dating someone else or is not ready for a relationship yet. Men don't get emotionally mature as early as women do.

Hmmm, I dont get wierd when that happens lol.... well anyways maybe he was in a rush to go somewhere, or he will just call you anytime soon, I dont always reply to mail...

Good luck and happy new years

what a punk. men love to hear women just say they like them. you should never tell a man you like them.. gives them the power to stop calling and just disappear. bad call boo.. he totally did a whatever move on you

Maybe he isn't ready or maybe he likes someone else maybe you should have asked him if he wanted to hang out not to study and i don't really think he is ready though!!

They still are in shock that you of all people like him. How would you feel if Brad pitt said that he liked you? its the same thing.

It is crazy but they dream having sex with you. They really love you.